Castor (Ricinus communis) oil is great for skincare, hair care and massage. It is commonly found in products like soaps and lotions.
Add few drops of castor oil while cooking dhal. It softens the dhal and helps cooking them faster. In addition, it helps for better digestion.
Castor oil is a powerful laxative and one teaspoon of pure wood pressed castor oil a day – for three consecutive days helps the bowels start moving very quickly. Also it’s safe for use by both adults and children as long as the recommended dosage is not exceeded.
Viviktha Life wood pressed castor oil is traditionally manufactured by carefully selecting the healthy seeds from the local villages which are free from any chemicals.
- Castor Oil stimulates hair growth and can be used as a hair oil to thicken hair.
- Castor Oil is easily absorbed by the skin and is a great treatment for dry and cracked heels.
- To remove stretch marks, rub Castor oil on that area and massage it in for a few minutes.
- Castor Oil is High in protein and essential fatty acids. It penetrates deep into the skin, softens and hydrates it.
- Reduces the swelling and redness of acne and kills bacteria that cause it.
- Massaging castor oil on your fingernails will give you long, healthy and beautiful nails.
- Castor oil helps to add a glossy shine to dry lips.
Caution: Oral consumption of castor oil is generally recommended in the morning so that you’ll have plenty of time to clear your bowels. Do read the directions on the bottle or consult your local physician about the right dosage for you.
- Best if used within 6 months from the packaged date.
- Store in a cool and dry place, keep the product away from direct sunlight and heat sources.